Sunday, November 1, 2009

Trick or Treat!

Ready to head out....
Regarding the costumes: I didn't want to fork out the money to buy expensive costumes. Also, the kids have dress ups at home so I had an idea. I told the kids weeks ago that they had the option to wear stuff that they had around the house already and I would pay them $4 each. They thought it was the greatest thing I'd said in a long time. So I pay them $4 bucks, but I'm saving at least $30 bucks! Genius, heh?! P.s. if you can't tell, Brigham was a ninja and Laci was a fairy!
Brigham sorting all of his candy afterwards. Check out the amount of candybars!! When I was a kid we were lucky to get 2 or 3 minis and now it's all they get! He even recieved two full size. Who in their right mind would buy a case of full size candy bars to hand out to strangers?

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Well....apparently people in Mesquite are! Cause we scored trick or treating in Mesquite getting full sized candy bars and not the mini size but the larger fun size!