Monday, December 1, 2008

hello again...





Thanksgiving's over. We went to Mesquite and had a good time. I personally haven't been home for Thanksgiving since before Brigham was born. We had a good time. Grandma's 90th birtday party was on Saturday. How cool that we still have grandma at 90 years. I love her. I tell everyone that she was my second mother. We were very lucky to live next door to her and have her presence every single day. Pretty much everyone attended her party. It was a family reunion of sorts. I saw some cousins I haven't seen in years and that was really cool. Mom, uncle Don, and aunt Suzanne said a few nice words for grandma and we sang happy birthday. Very low key. The way we like it.

1 comments:

elesa said...

Ha! I love Laci's face in the last picture! She looks like she wants to kill the photographer. Richard starts to make that face too.