Tuesday, November 4, 2008

still waiting......

It is now Tuesday and I'm still waiting to move in. We closed last Thursday in Idaho Falls and closed in Ogden Friday. And we are still waiting. We were at a hotel all weekend and now we're at my cousin Shannan's home in Bountiful. We're having a good time here. My kids LOVE her kids and it's fun to visit with Shannan. It's just the kids and I. Nephi had to be back in Idaho Falls to work his final 3 days. He'll be here tomorrow. To make a long and tedious story short, it has been a circus dealing with the mortgage company. The credit/mortgage crisis has made it such a headache to get a mortgage right now. They are critical of everything. We really didn't have problems, they just can't seem to find paperwork so we've had to resend things more than once. ugh... However, the title company is standing by expecting funding any second and we should get the green light any time. All of our belongings are in the garage of the new home. So when we do get over there I'll be in an empty house with everything piled in the garage and no husband to help me move anything heavy. This should be interesting. It makes bumming at Shannan's house sound pretty good. But we need to ge a move on. I'm crossing my fingers and holding my cell phone. waiting.........

1 comments:

Nielsen's said...

I've been thinking about you! I really hope that you get into your house SOON! Wish I could come help you move in and organize everything! Love ya!