Sunday, April 27, 2008

I'm going to have a little fun with my scanner too.


Like Marta, I don't have a whole lot to talk about on my blog right now so I decided to join the fun and break out some old pictures. I will be looking for my childhood pictures but it's 10:30 at night so not today. However, I did have a couple albums in my office. I went through one. But first I wanted to show you this cute sign Brigham had on his bedroom door. He is obviously telling Laci to stay out. I suppose only a mother would see the artistic talent in a keep out sign. But it really is cute!



Okay, so here's a picture from the first dance I went to with Nephi at Ricks. This was my first year at Ricks probably only a month and a half into the school year if that. I was already completely in love with him at this point. Of course he was not in love with me at that point... I doubled with my roommate Chanda. We had fun. I mean I literally did not want the night to end. I know it wasn't actually love since I didn't know him that long yet, but seriously, on my end at least there was a magnetism towards him that was crazy. I think Heavenly Father probably knew that I needed to be with him. Heavy...Anyhow, to lighten it up a bit....we saw Chanda and her date making out that night. We found it very funny because I didn't know my roommate was such a player! She would come across as so molly mormon. I would later learn that he was also a "mack daddy" as we used to say! ha ha! I was still at least a month or two away from a kiss and there's Chanda making out in the ally with her date she barely knew! ha...those were the good old days.....

1 comments:

Marta said...

It looks like you guys were having tons of fun, too bad time can't stand still and life can always be that way!! I really like Nephi's hair long, and chanda's date is Hot! I totally would have made out with him too! Just kidding, Your date is WAY better looking!!:)