Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Finally I'm feeling better.

I went to the school today went it was letting out. I found the Brigham's friend's dad and had a good visit with him. He really does seem like a good guy. And he seems to have his stuff together. I feel like I can breathe easy now. We agreed it was a good idea for the boys to play regularly and arranged for him to come to our house tommorrow for 4 hours since it's a short day at school. His dad can just pick him up at our house instead of at school.
I finally feel some relief in this situation.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

That's good! You are such a good person:) That little boy is lucky to have someone like you in his life!!

Gina and John Zarate Family said...

Oh Lillian I am so glad to hear that I know you need to know that he was in safe hands and also that the little boy could still count on you for help!! I am soo glad that you have made a difference!!!