Saturday, November 15, 2008

New Kids

I just got home from the New Kids concert. It's 12:30am. Whoo! It was fun. 3 1/2 hours of music. It started with Lady Gaga, then Natasha Beddingfield (spelled wrong), and then the New Kids. The concert was great. Definately a little cheesy at times, but I loved it because it was classic New Kids. They still dance like they used too. John is still a bad dancer. He was funny to watch. Nowadays he's highschool showchoir talent worthy, but I think he gets grandfathered in since he's a classic. :) I have to say, Donny was pretty hot. But Joey was GREAT. If you didn't look at the monitor and see his aging, you would think he was still a kid. Great showman. The last and only time I ever got to their concert was like 18 years ago (is that possible?) and Joey was sick. So it's the first time I've ever seen him. Holy cow. 18 years. You'd never know it's been that long. Not rusty at all, except Jon, who's always looked rusty.
Someone threw Donny an "I love Mormon Girls" shirt so he put it on. Pretty funny. Anyhow, had a great time. Danced the whole time as did my entire section. Fun fun fun.

1 comments:

Marta said...

oh man, that is sooo cool. I love that you left me two messages on my phone, I was totally cracking up. I have to say, it sounded pretty awesome though! I bought their song "Single" yesterday, it's my fav.