Friday, June 27, 2008

I'm still around!

Hi! Jennifer, I'm still here! Sorry I haven't blogged for awhile. You can always tell when I've got a lot on my mind because I won't blog anything for awhile. I guess you could say we're exploring the idea of relocating out of state. We leave for Oregon tomorrow after Nephi runs his 40 miler. Nephi is interested in a CHT (certified hand therapist) job in Bend/Redmond area. He has a pretty serious interview on Monday. We are all going to check out the area, look at housing, interview, and find out if this is the direction our life is taking us. I am a little stressed out about it. My family gives me pep talks on an almost daily basis which has helped a lot. I have to say that this whole thing feels kind of right, and at the same time I want to roll into a ball on the floor and just say that we're staying here forever. I'm pretty sure I can get over the whole rolling into a ball thing. :) Anyhow, Nephi hasn't even been offered the job yet so I'm prematurely stressing out. I just have a pretty good feeling they'll want him. So we'll see how it goes. If it's a go, the stress will continue so you probably won't hear much from me but I will be sure to post as soon as we know what anything either way.

2 comments:

shannan said...

Whoa! I would be nervous about relocating too, but also excited. I guess I fear the unkonwn, but it usually is the best thing in the end. I can't wait to hear what happens.

I've printed off your bread recipe and am anxious to try it, but it is too hot to bake. I am proud of you. You have inspired me to be better.

Nielsen's said...

Yowzers Lillian!!! You do have a lot on your mind. I'll be thinking of you guys! You are right. If it's ment to be it'll all work out. Keep me updated! btw, Sean's sister lives right by Portland. Is that close?
Love ya,
Jen