Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I did it!

I ground my own wheat and made my own bread! I have tried more than once before and failed so this was a triumph for me. I made 4 large loaves, 4 mini loaves, and a pan of cinnamon rolls. It was awesome! I was totally stressed out the whole time actually because I was so scared it would be a failure. If I couldn't get it right this time I would've felt hopeless. Aunt Suzanne, these turned out just like your bread. I am so happy and relieved that I've finally kicked the brick of bread curse. (I took a picture but I couldn't get it to upload)

3 comments:

Nielsen's said...

I am so impressed!!! I have only been able to put on makeup 2 times in the last month! I forget. . .When will it be normal again? Love ya!

Melinda said...

WTG!! I can't wait to try it now!

Nielsen's said...

I miss your posts! Where are you? How are you doing?

Love ya tons,
Jen