Friday, April 4, 2008

New Kids On The Block are back?

Anybody out there a childhood fan of the New Kids like I was? I was OBSESSED at one time. Mom you may remember the year I got Birthday money and the only thing I wanted to do with it was go to the St George mall and buy New Kids stuff. New Kids merchandise was everywhere for crazed fans like me. I wrote the longest story of my life in a notebook, that I think I might still have in a box somewhere, about the fictional saga (I'm wasn't that lucky :0) of when I met and of course became great friends with the guys. I was pathetic I know. I went to the concert in Las Vegas and actually cried when they announced that Joey was sick that day and would be a no show! Oh, the injustice! Anyhow, obviously a lot of people have a LOT of this nostalgia because they are daring to make a comeback. I know many will roll their eyes, but I am excited! I can't wait to see what they do! I know they're doing it to cash in but I still love how this gets me in touch with my childhood a little bit. I will definately be watching their live performance on May 16th on the Today show.....Can you believe it? :)

1 comments:

Nielsen's said...

YOU'VE GOT THE RIGHT STUFF, BABY!