Thursday, April 3, 2008

I've been busy...

I haven't posted in a while. I've been busy I guess. Now that I'm finally feeling like myself again I have started the Body for Life program to get in shape fast. I feel like I've been spending all my free time cooking double batches of recipes and freezing them into portions (thank heavens for my foodsaver) for later meals. I think I'm ahead of the game now for a little while. I haven't had any treats since Sunday! I'm actually doing really well. I am already able to button my pants again! :) I know that's because I'm not bloated anymore from overeating and eating poorly in general. Saturdays are my free days and I get to pig out then. This plan really works. I use it whenever I need to trim down and get some good muscle. Once a couple weeks pass I'm able to cheat a little and still get good results.
I've also been reading the old classic, North and South. The BBC miniseries is my new favorite movie. I can watch it on "Instant Play" on Netflix whenever I want. I LOVE IT! All hail Netflix!! :) The book was pretty good since I knew the characters well from the movie. However, the books ending was such a let down that I cannot recommend it. I was so mad at the ending, I could've thrown the book. But I love the story too much to mistreat it!
All right, I've got to go. Laci's begging for attention....

0 comments: