Thursday, February 7, 2008

Okay, so I think I might have the hang of this now. This is going to open up a whole new world to me..... :) By the way, I spent a lot of time on the phone with Dell tonight, so I was literally talking to Harrish in India to teach me how to work this stinking Windows Vista Program that I regret ever getting. Stick with XP! I am literally have to learn how to use a computer again in a lot of ways.

Anyways, when I first got my camera at Christmas I had to take a ton of little video clips to try it out and also because the kids became obsessed with filming themselves. The two below are of Brigham telling a little about himself. Of course he mostly talked about toys and grandma ( I don't know which grandma, I figure they're both interchangeably great so I didn't ask).

This clip of Laci is of her describing how her and Brigham are growing. It is cute. Especially when she stops to take a candy break and then changes her mind to keep going. She is always funny. I'd heard Brigham and Laci discuss this whole growing up thing a lot so I decided to get Laci to demonstrate it on film.

1 comments:

Olinselot said...

HEy Hey Lillian! I love your blog, what fun little kids. This will be a great way to stay in touch!