Thursday, January 10, 2008

GHOST HUNTERS

I didn't type anything last night because I was busy watching Ghost Hunters on the
SCi Fi channel. I LOVE that show. They go looking for real ghosts at supposedly haunted locations or homes where homeowners have contacted them. It is really good entertainment. I never wanted to believe in ghosts until Nephi told me stories from his Brazilian mission. They had some pretty freaky stuff happen to them! I never thought I'd had any experiences until the other day when I realized something that happened to me as a teenager may have been supernatural. It was night and I was driving home from Burger King. I was driving down Mesquite Boulevard when all of a sudden someone was whistling a tune in my ear. I mean RIGHT IN MY EAR! I was freaked out and immediately tried to "debunk" it by thinking I may have passed someone on the street whistling, but this did not fade away. It was a real tune loud and clear and did not fade. I can still hear it..... I was SCARED. I drove around town trying to stay under street lights thinking there was a murderer in my back seat but when I finally got the courage to go home there was no one there of course. I always wondered about that experience but now I like to think of it as my own little supernatural experience... :) Think what you will ....

2 comments:

Marta said...

ummmm....yeah...I'm not sure that was a ghost whistling, or maybe it was just air whistling through the honda civic where John patched something up in shop class. right....

Unknown said...

Bub, I have to agree with Marta. You are losing it.
Maggie