Thursday, March 5, 2009

another day in the life of Lillian

So today I sold our bike trailer. A girl drove up from Salt Lake to buy it. I sold our trampoline early last week to a girl who drove up from Orem. So I did it. They're sold. Now we have to make good on our promise to use the money to buy the swing set. It's gotten cool again so we have some time. Our snow is melted but the ground is still wet in the swingset area so I don't think there's any rush.

I went to the dentist today. No cavities! It felt like going to the dentist in the big city. We had to take the elevator up to the second floor. Laci loved that. She had to come with me which was SO funny because the hygenist was on one side of my chair cleaning my teeth and Laci was standing on the opposite side with her face literally inches from my mouth watching EVERYTHING. I could literally feel Laci's breath. The hygenist was really cool and went along with it and explained to her what she was doing. Laci can be fun to take along. In just two years she'll be in 1st grade and I'll be on my own all day. I think I'll miss her.
Oh yeah, we figured out the hygenist lives on the same street as me just 4 houses down! Small world.

Tomorrow is Laci's field trip to the Clark Planeterium in Salt Lake. I'm driving Laci and taking Brigham out of school to go. I figured we might as well kill two birds with one stone. Laci learned about space all last month in pre-school. Her teacher is obviously good because Laci has a real zest for space right now. For several nights we've been watching the location of venus in relation to the moon. It's been too cloudy for the last few nights though. I hope the planeterium is fun for them. I remember as a kid REALLY wanting to go and mom finally took us for my benefit and then being disappointed because it was mostly displays. Oh yeah, and we watched a movie that sounded exciting but the whole thing was about how we'd be lucky if we don't get demolished by a comet. Real downer. I hope the experience is better for my kids.

I watched American Idol of course. I LOVE Adam Lambert! Can't help it. I've just got a thing for him. I loved Kai but he never returned for the wildcard episode.
But most importantly I watched the finale of Americas Best Dance Crew! I love Quest but Beat Freaks should've won. Oh well. I'm waiting for the tour dates to come out. If they come to Salt Lake, I WILL BE BUYING A TICKET. I imagine I'll have to go by myself as usual. Honestly, that's better than going with someone who doesn't really care. Because I am there to PARTY!!!

1 comments:

Gina and John Zarate Family said...

Lillian Loved the story of Laci at the dentist!! I can just imagine all her questions! She is so cute!