Wednesday, February 6, 2008

A visit from Marta



Marta flew to Idaho Falls to visit this last week. It was so great to have her here. This has been one long winter and I was ready to have some fun! We did have a great time! We shopped, hung out, cooked, watched Christian Bale movies, and tried cross country skiing out. It's been 6 years since I first tried it and we got the hang of it pretty fast. I live one street over from this park so we literally skiid, skiied, (how do you spell that?) from my front door to the park. It was cool. We explored the park since it's a pretty good size. We skiied (?) past the penguins in the zoo, up and down different roads, cut across open fields. It was fun. Like Marta said in her blog, not a thrilling kind of fun, but a relaxing, invigorating kind of fun. I think Nephi and I might buy some x-country skiis when we can find a good deal.

2 comments:

Marta said...

"thanks for the best day of my life!!"

stephanie said...

I'm glad you left me a comment! I was checking your blog out through Marta's and then it went private. So here is my email winters_10@hotmail.com. It's so fun to find old friends and see what they are doing and how their families are growing!!!!