Thursday, January 17, 2008

The Rexburg Temple Open House


Our primary went to the Rexburg Temple open house on Tuesday. Can you imagine taking a whole primary? They were exceptionally good kids. I was impressed. I took Brigham and Laci in my car. Laci was very nervous to go. It took a lot of convincing that she wouldn't actually see Jesus and the Holy Ghost. I'm not one to be overly excited about craftsmanship, type of wood, stonework, etc. but this temple was BEAUTIFUL. The chandelier in the Celestial room was beyond description. I'd heard talk about it but thought yeah, yeah whatever. It really is one of the most incredible things I've ever seen. Mom, when you come in the summer we should do a session there. You've got to see it. I tried to take a picture of the kids outside but my camera battery died. I was able to get just enough juice to get this picture taken as we were leaving.

2 comments:

Nielsen's said...

I wish I could see the Rexburg Temple in person. It looks so beautiful!!! Love ya, Jen

Anonymous said...

Lily,
Beautiful pic of the temple! And I love the one above that Brigham took by the tile. Hilarious! Oh, by the way, I'm Nephi's cousin(one of the million there are). How are you guys? Check out my blog angelamjensen.blogspot.com. Take care and keep in touch.
Angela